Error OL-294-A PNC Bank

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Ooops error msg. (CC-501).

Comments

• flier
    flier Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    i am getting a OL-294-A error with pnc bank also with quicken in windows
  • I also am getting that error. And I believe the way quicken is acting, that the bank server is off line. It takes a long time and then starts downloading the other institutions. This began early this morning, perhaps last night too.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also seeing the OL_294-A error.  Connections worked yesterday, so I believe that this is likely being caused by maintenance.  Will check back in tomorrow.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Same error, updated to latest version of quicken for windows :
    https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

reset data file to before last successful update. Still get OL-294-A from PNC Bank - Direct connect.

must be their server, can't figure out what else would cause this issue.

please comment if fixed, thanks. - Tim
  • jprekup
    jprekup Member
    Same issue here as of this morning.
  • Hi all, 

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

We are currently experiencing some issues in regards to Online Banking with PNC and a few other banks. Feel free to bookmark this discussion that I have linked in order to be able to stay up to date with the latest alerts regarding this issue.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904078/new-12-20-21-ol-errors-with-quicken-for-windows#latest

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work towards a resolution.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downloads are now working properly again, as expected.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad your issue has been resolved now @Frankx! This issue should be resolved for everyone now, we appreciate your patience on this thank you :smile: !
This discussion has been closed.