One step update bank of America

Options
formie95
formie95 Member
I'm having the same issue as others I see with bank of America updating my transactions. I have a savings which updates just fine. My checking however will either not update at all or it tries to add transactions and random opening balances and gives me a false account amount reading of over $2k of what's actually in my account.
I can not find a resolution by deactivating and reactivation the account.
If I have to do this manually, then I have no point in updating my subscription. This is causing over the last 2 weeks a big headache and a very irritating attitude towards Quicken. This new subscription based model you are using is a big FAIL!

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @formie95

We still are seeing some users with 502 errors with Bank of America. We are also looking for collect more information from users that are being affected by the issue. You may receive a call from Quicken asking to collect more information from the issue. If any additional information becomes available there will be an announcement thread.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @formie95

We still are seeing some users with 502 errors with Bank of America. We are also looking for collect more information from users that are being affected by the issue. You may receive a call from Quicken asking to collect more information from the issue. If any additional information becomes available there will be an announcement thread.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • TAJF
    TAJF Member ✭✭
    Options
    Any resolution yet?
This discussion has been closed.