Change username

Rick2022
Rick2022 Member ✭✭✭✭
Quicken Anja

I'm getting notifications for everyone that has Rick as part of their username.  Is it possible to have my username changed to Rick2021?  Maybe then I won't get any incorrect notifications.   Thanks
Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1994

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Rick2022

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize for the confusion, but the username Rick2021. Therefore, your username has been edited to Rick2022. If you would like your username edited further or have any other request please let us know! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Rick2022
    Rick2022 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.  Rick2022 is fine.  Now, how do I delete the list of responses in Notifications?

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick2022 said:
    Thanks.  Rick2022 is fine.  Now, how do I delete the list of responses in Notifications?

Click on the Notifications icon and select "Mark all read".
    While you're at it, also clock the icon with the three slider buttons in the upper right of the Notifications popup to access the Notifications Preferences page. Review the settings to whittle down on the number of notifications you get, how you get them and which categories you are following

• Rick2022
    Rick2022 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    UKR said:
    Rick2022 said:

Click on the Notifications icon and select "Mark all read".
    While you're at it, also clock the icon with the three slider buttons in the upper right of the Notifications popup to access the Notifications Preferences page. Review the settings to whittle down on the number of notifications you get, how you get them and which categories you are following

I have clicked "Mark All Read" multiple times - each time clicking the bell to get the dropdown and then clicking "Marl All Read".  They are all still in the list.  Including the notification about your post above.

EDIT:  I logged out and logged back in and all of the items still show under the bell.  Sure would like to clear then out.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK, that's as good as it gets. You can't wipe out all notifications ever received. Clicking "Mark all read" only removes the blue dot next to each notification. Use the blue dot to identify new vs. old notifications.
    For my Community account, I've been using email notifications for selected types of events. Those email notifications vanish as soon as I delete them from my email inbox.
  • Rick2022
    Rick2022 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I only have 6 notifications in the dropdown.  This isn't all I've ever received.  There use to be a way to remove them.

@Quicken_Paloma
This discussion has been closed.