Are Quicken and Truist talking to one another yet?

Truist is forcing its SunTrust and BBT customers to migrate to the new Truist platform. I am no longer able to access my account through quicken web connect. Is there any update on this problem?

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the entry for Truist it looks like they have decided to only go with Express Web Connect.

It is up to them to decide what connection methods they will use.   You would have to convince them to change it.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • MesaM
    MesaM Member ✭✭
    Here's what I found to be the actual problem at least for a former SunTrust client that was melded into Truist.

SunTrust requires a Password of 4 - 8 Characters but ***DOES NOT ALLOW*** SPECIAL CHARACTERS in the password

Truist Passwords ***REQUIRE*** special characters in their password.

You are required within Quicken to log into SunTrust then to confirm your identity by logging into (with the same password) Truist.

After going through this IMPOSSIBLE LOOP and changing my password 3 times I gave up

SunTrust and Truist need to get on the same page with their log-in credential requirements.
  • MesaM
    MesaM Member ✭✭
    Here's what I found to be the actual problem at least for a former SunTrust client that was melded into Truist.

SunTrust requires a Password of 4 - 8 Characters but ***DOES NOT ALLOW*** SPECIAL CHARACTERS in the password

Truist Passwords ***REQUIRE*** special characters in their password.

You are required within Quicken to log into SunTrust then to confirm your identity by logging into (with the same password) Truist.

After going through this IMPOSSIBLE LOOP and changing my password 3 times I gave up

SunTrust and Truist need to get on the same page with their log-in credential requirements.
This discussion has been closed.