Problems with connecting to Truist Bank

Options
I was able to connect to Truist Bank and download my accounts. When I try to update, quicken gives me a CC-502 error. Any suggestions

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you have not already done so, you might want to read the following Support Article: Error When Updating Accounts: CC-502 [Support Article].

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• jonathanaarons
    Options
    Thank you. Will check it out.
  • jonathanaarons
    Options
    I read the support article. Did what it said. I still cannot connect to Truist bank and get CC-502 error. Any other suggestions?
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    The last step in that Support Article says if the troubleshooting steps fail then Quicken Support should be contacted.  With CC-502 error codes that persist it indicates a possible problem on the server that we cannot fix.  If it is this server problem then they will need to do something on the server to fix it.
    There is a link in that Support Article for how to contact Quicken Support.  You can also, from within Quicken, go to Help > Contact Quicken Support.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• jonathanaarons
    Options
    Thank you. Talking to quicken support now.
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @jonathanaarons, I'm very sorry you're experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, a CC-502 is an error that needs to be escalated on our end so you would need to contact Quicken Support for a resolution on this issue as @Boatnmaniac suggested. 
  • jonathanaarons
    Options
    Thank you. Talking to them now.
This discussion has been closed.