Capital One 360 Account in Quicken for Mac

Options
mvitulli
mvitulli Member ✭✭
I can not add my Capital One 360 account to my Quicken for Mac account. I followed discussion board but still wasn't able to connect. Has anyone succeeded in the last few days. It is Dec 18, 2021.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mvitulli said:
    I can not add my Capital One 360 account to my Quicken for Mac account. I followed discussion board but still wasn't able to connect. Has anyone succeeded in the last few days. It is Dec 18, 2021.
    Hello mvitulli,

I know that these kinds of connection issues can be frustrating. Before I can provide any troubleshooting guidelines, we will need to go over some details about the particular difficulties with adding your account to Quicken with online banking services that you are experiencing.

Are you receiving any particular error codes? Does Quicken seem to update normally if you click the circular arrow icon in the upper left hand corner of the Quicken window? Also, are you selecting the Capital One 360 instance in Quicken when you try to add the account? Lastly, I was wondering if you could tell us which connection type you were using - these would be Quicken, Web, or Direct Connect.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • mvitulli
    mvitulli Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jared, we tried to connect to Capital One 360. We also tried to connect to Capital One - New (or whatever was suggested in previous comment). Neither worked. However, I can log in the the Capital One website without any problems. I tried to download transactions directly from the website but got a message saying I wasn't set up for Web Connect.
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, @mvitulli

Thank you for taking the time to update us here in the Community, though I am sorry this issue persists for you. What type of account are you trying to add? (Checking/Savings/Credit Card) Are you receiving any specific error codes? Does it show you your accounts/let you link them or are you not even able to get that far? The more specific information we have, the more we will be able to assist you. Thank you!

-Quicken September
  • mvitulli
    mvitulli Member ✭✭
    Options
    We have a Capitol One 360 savings account. We can log in to the website. When we enter the same credentials in Quicken we get back a message saying Quicken can not connect. This is a known issue. Quicken needs to resolve it with Capitol One. I am waiting to hear about a fix from Quicken Kathryn.
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, @mvitulli!

Thank you for reaching back out to the Community with your reply, though I am sorry to hear that you are still encountering these errors.
    This is a known issue.
    If you wouldn't mind sharing, what specific alert/thread are you referring to, here? We do have a couple of alerts with Capital One, though none that seem to describe the issue to which you are referring. Could you please also navigate to Quicken > Check for Updates... and make sure that you are running the current version of Quicken to rule out version incompatibilities? 

Once you have this added information and are running the latest version of Quicken, please let us know your results so that we may continue providing additional support on this issue if needed. Thank you!

-Quicken September

This discussion has been closed.