Holiday Traditions...

Options
Quicken Anja
Quicken Anja Moderator mod
edited February 2023 in The Water Cooler
Personally, I find Christmas to be my favorite holiday, and as it slowly approaches, we'd like to ask you; What is your favorite Christmas tradition (or another holiday if you don't celebrate Christmas)?

For me, it's making and having hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Christmas morning.

We'd love to hear yours, so please feel free to share!

-Quicken Anja
Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @Quicken Anja,

My favorite Christmas tradition is making hot cocoa and then drinking it while I drive around with my family to look at Christmas lights. It is something that we have done ever since I was a kid and I honestly look forward to it every year! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally, I find Christmas to be my favorite holiday, and as it slowly approaches, we'd like to ask you; What is your favorite Christmas tradition (or another holiday if you don't celebrate Christmas)?

For me, it's making and having hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Christmas morning.

We'd love to hear yours, so please feel free to share!

Hey @Quicken Anja

My favorite Christmas tradition is making breakfast quiche with my Mom and Grandma every Christmas morning. It's all I can think about on my drive over to my Mom's house, and it's always the first thing that we do once everyone gets together. The three days until Christmas seems so long somehow, haha.

Quicken Jared  
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good morning, @Quicken Anja

Every year I have a Christmas Eve dinner with my parents, siblings, and my nephews and nieces. We exchange gifts with them and enjoy some much-needed family time - then in the morning I have a separate Christmas with just my mom. It's been a tradition for as long as I can remember and I am certainly looking forward to seeing my family in a few days!

-Quicken September 

• BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have been making and decorating ginger bread house with our daughter from year one and never missed it (she will be 18 in Jan).  Then watching our favorite Christmas movies: A Christmas Story, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Elf, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street.  One I miss a lot are the elaborate Christmas markets throughout Switzerland, Austria and Germany.
    Happy Holidays everyone.
    - QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

This discussion has been closed.