Connecting to Direct Connect with Citi

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Citibank download error.

Comments

• Pamela Ryan
    Pamela Ryan Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have tried to follow the directions, but I do NOT have an option under Add Account, Advanced for Direct Connect! I only have 2 options, Express Web Connect and Web Connect, not 3 options. What now?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Pamela Ryan, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you please let us know what instance you are using? If you are using "Citibank" and not "Citi Cards" (refer to images from Sherlock's post) then it will only give you two options. A visual example is below.

I recommend switching the instance and selecting Direct Connect, and then attempt updating. Hope this helps. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Pamela Ryan
    Pamela Ryan Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Paloma said:
    > Hello @Pamela Ryan, 
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you please let us know what instance you are using? If you are using "Citibank" and not "Citi Cards" (refer to images from Sherlock's post) then it will only give you two options. A visual example is below.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I recommend switching the instance and selecting Direct Connect, and then attempt updating. Hope this helps. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

Apparently I am using Citibank instead of CitiCard. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change to CitiCard rather than CitiBank. Can you give me detailed instructions?
    >
    > -Quicken Paloma
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently I am using Citibank instead of CitiCard. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change to CitiCard rather than CitiBank. Can you give me detailed instructions?
    Do Tools > Add Account but do NOT click on the Citi logo in the first display. Instead, TYPE Citi into the search box. This will present Citi Cards as a choice. From there, you can click Advanced Options and choose Direct Connect.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.