VOYA account updates on iMac not happening

My VOYA retirement accounts have not been able to update for the past 3 days. The issue seems to be just with my iMac. Updates are no problem on my PC that has Quicken on it. Is anyone else seeing this problem ?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    dmurad53 said:
    My VOYA retirement accounts have not been able to update for the past 3 days. The issue seems to be just with my iMac. Updates are no problem on my PC that has Quicken on it. Is anyone else seeing this problem ?
    Hello dmurad53,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community and drawing our attention to this issue. I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem. What happens, exactly, when the updates fail? Are you seeing any error codes, or are transactions simply not appearing in the account?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭
    All is good. The issue lasted for about 2 days and just like that account updates are back. No error code ever showed up
  • Hi @dmurad53,

Thank you for your response. We are so happy to hear that the account updates are working again and you are no longer experiencing this issue. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

Happy Holidays, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wcoxie64
    wcoxie64 Member
    I'm having the same issue, I've reloaded the account a couple of times. Every time it seems like it's going to update and it continues to show a zero balance. No error codes
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    wcoxie64 said:
    I'm having the same issue, I've reloaded the account a couple of times. Every time it seems like it's going to update and it continues to show a zero balance. No error codes
    Hello @wcoxie64,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue, and thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community. Do you think you could submit some logs regarding this problem? You would do so by going to the Help option in the upper menu of the screen while Quicken is open, then by selecting Report a Problem. This information will our support team work towards a more swift resolution.

Thanks,

Quicken 
This discussion has been closed.