I had a 529 account on my quicken program. I now can not find it.

Options
I had a 529 account on my quicken program. I now can not find it, where did it go. I have been lax in keeping it up to date but now that is the end of the year I wanted to update it and it is nowhere to be found.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    In your left sidebar, check to see if you have collapsed any of the groups or sub-groups. So: under investing, do you see Brokerage and Retirement, and under each of those sub-headings, one or more of your accounts? If not, hover your mouse over those headings and click the little ">" icon so it switches to a "v" and your accounts in that group become un-hidden.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Alternatively, click the three dot (...) icon at the top of the sidebar, then Expand All Sidebar Groups.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • spiroskay
    Options
    I have a windows pc. No dots. Everything is expanded. The accounts are just not there.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @spiroskay@gmail.com Ah, okay, You posted your question in a Quicken Mac category of this forum, which is why RickO and I gave answers for Quicken Mac. Since the moderators are off today and tomorrow for the Christmas holiday, we can't ask them to move your question to a Windows category. Instead, I suggest you create a new post to ask your question, but this time in a Quicken Windows category where the Windows experts will see it and be able to help you. Click here for the Windows category, then click the blue New Post button to create your new thread.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.