Citizen One Home Loan

Robert Lynch
Robert Lynch Member ✭✭
Hello - Citizen one home loan website has gone through some major changes. But I do not see the updated institution to update the connection to.

Can someone help?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a quick solution to the problem I recommend you maintain the loan account as an "offline" loan, not connected to the bank / mortgage company for transaction downloading.
    Use the scheduled reminder transaction to transfer the principal (and optional additional principal) amount directly from your checking register to the loan register.
    If the bank makes changes, their IT Support will have to coordinate with Intuit Inc., the download service provider, the changes they made so that Intuit can adapt their screen scrape programs to the new format. They should have done so BEFORE the change was implemented, to ensure a smooth transition.
  • larc2
    larc2 Mac Beta Beta
    Hello - Citizen one home loan website has gone through some major changes. But I do not see the updated institution to update the connection to.

Can someone help?
    December 27,

Not sure if this is helpful, just attempted to login Citizens Home Loans citizens.customercarenet.com
    This FYI message was on the site "Your new online experience is here!"

• larc2
    larc2 Mac Beta Beta
    As a Follow Up - I was able to add and update with Quicken Beta using
     Citizens Bank -Mid Atlantic Cons. Web

• jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭
    @larc2  Thank you for the connection heads up. I also started having connections problems as soon at Citizen's made website updates. The connection you shared is working great!

Parrish
This discussion has been closed.