Need help with error messages while updating.

KP411
KP411 Member
Yesterday's message: "Client side error while syncing datea HTTP-400; waited a day and now message is 'internal error while initiating One Step Update".
I signed out, then signed back in, and now 4 accounts have red circles next to name.
I attempted to restore backup, but no luck.
Any clues as to next steps?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @KP411

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what Windows version are you running? Where are your main/active files located? 

Also, it would be of most help if you could provide a screenshot of the account(s) with the red circles. A screenshot will allow us to obtain a better understanding of the issue and behavior. For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

When you have a moment please elaborate so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • KP411
    KP411 Member
    Thanks for responding. I'm running Windows 10 Home with latest updates. I've included both the message at startup and the screenshot of one of the accounts with the red circle.
  • KP411
    KP411 Member
    Paloma. I was able to connect with Quicken Support and solve the problem. Thank you for being available!
  • Hi @KP411,

Thank you for contacting the community and for responding. We are glad to hear that you were able to resolve this issue. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.