When is the new Charles Schwab connection method supposed to be complete?

Options
Tim S.
Tim S. Member
I'm seeing posts for the inability to download transactions, but I don't see a date for when the new capability was supposed to be completed. Is it still in progress or should we be able to connect now (Dec 28, 2021). My last successful download was in early November and I have upgraded to Mac version 6.5.0.

Best Answer

• Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Alrighty, @Tim S.!

Good news! This case has been processed and was escalated successfully. Our Escalations team will now review the case and begin working toward a resolution for you. Please keep an eye out on your Quicken ID-associated email as all further communication with our Escalations team regarding this issue will take place there.

Our team will reach out to you via email to let you know when the issue has been successfully resolved, or if they require any additional information from you. Once your dataset has been successfully migrated, you will be able to access your accounts with Schwab through the instance Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.

If you have any further questions or require additional support, please reach out as we are always happy to help! Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your day.

-Quicken September 

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Tim S. , you should be able to download transactions from Schwab now. What exactly happens when you try and download from Schwab, do you get any error messages or just no transactions? Here is an FAQ on migrating your accounts or resolving any common issues https://www.quicken.com/support/how-manually-migrate-charles-schwab-accounts-quicken-windows
    I hope this helps!
    - Quicken Jade
  • Tim S.
    Tim S. Member
    Options
    When I disconnected the account and tried to set it up again, or if I just try to reconnect, I get “Charles Schwab is changing the way Quicken connects to your accounts. Quicken is updating its systems to enable the new connection to Charles Schwab. Charles Schwab accounts cannot be added until this transition is complete.”, with only the option to Cancel or Learn More, which brings me to the support page.
  • Quicken September
    Options
    Hi, @Tim S.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your update! It appears that your dataset is still on our old aggregator FDS and needs to be migrated over to our new aggregator FDP in order for the new Schwab connection to be made available to you.

Would you please navigate to Help in the menu bar and select Report a Problem? From here you will be prompted to provide a brief description of your issue. Please do so and then select Send to Quicken. This case will need to be escalated internally so that we can migrate your dataset over to FDP - and we will need these logs in order to proceed with the escalation. 

Once you have completed this, please reach back out to let us know so that we may proceed with the escalation. Thank you for your patience and cooperation through this issue. 

-Quicken September 
  • Quicken September
    Options
    Update - @Tim S. 

As I was gathering information to prepare for this escalation, I noticed you had already reported your issue today. Thank you for being proactive! :) No further action on your part is necessary just yet - I will keep you updated and reach back out if we need any additional information. Thank you again and have a wonderful day! 

-Quicken September
  • Quicken September
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Alrighty, @Tim S.!

Good news! This case has been processed and was escalated successfully. Our Escalations team will now review the case and begin working toward a resolution for you. Please keep an eye out on your Quicken ID-associated email as all further communication with our Escalations team regarding this issue will take place there.

Our team will reach out to you via email to let you know when the issue has been successfully resolved, or if they require any additional information from you. Once your dataset has been successfully migrated, you will be able to access your accounts with Schwab through the instance Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.

If you have any further questions or require additional support, please reach out as we are always happy to help! Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your day.

-Quicken September 
This discussion has been closed.