Can't find "Comenity Mastercard Credit Card" to add

I am trying to add the Comenity Mastercard found here: https://d.comenity.net/ac/comenitycard/secure/home

Anyone with a comenity card, knows they have hundreds, yet, I can't find it. Comenity says to add "Comenity Mastercard Credit Card" yet it doesn't show up.

Does anyone know the precise name of this card so I can add it to download transactions? Thanks.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Hi @Mela Kanaka

I suggest that you use the name and link as shown below.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Mela Kanaka
    Mela Kanaka Member ✭✭
    > @Frankx said:
    > Hi @"Mela Kanaka"
    >
    > I suggest that you use the name and link as shown below.
    >
    >
    >
    > Let me know if you have any followups.
    >
    > Frankx

I tried that and got a CC-503 error....
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @Mela Kanaka

Is there a store name or any other branding on the card other than Comenity?  This bank issues many, many credit cards with retailers' branding; any additional info will be helpful.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Mela Kanaka
    Mela Kanaka Member ✭✭
    If you go to the link I included in my post, that is the exact card I have. No store name. It seems it is a Comenity Bank Mastercard and that's it.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @Mela Kanaka

Okay thanks for that. I am fairly certain that the link that is shown in my post above is the correct one for your Comenity Mastercard.  For example, if you go to that screen - in Quicken - and you click on the link I circled above - it will take you to a web page that you should be able to use to access your account.

Is it possible that your password is more than 16 characters long?  If so, you need to change it to no more than 16 characters.  That's the only thing I can think of right now to help you.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.