Have not been able to download from Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union

Options
jeff.hecht
jeff.hecht Member ✭✭
Since Nov 29 I have been unable to download transactions from the Caltech Employees FCU. Every time I try downloading I get an email error message:
Your account was challenged due to an unrecognized device
You are receiving this courtesy e-mail Alert because you have subscribed for this account notification through the eBranch.

Earlier in November was unable to download from my personal bank account at a small local bank, but you fixed that, This broke shortly afterwards but I did not realize it because I don't use that credit card much.

Comments

• Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, @jeff.hecht

Thank you for visiting the Community to report your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. In order to help us better assist you, would you mind elaborating on this?

Every time you try to update through Quicken, you receive the email - Am I correct in this understanding of the issue?

Do you receive an MFA in Quicken when you try to update your accounts? Have you ever received MFAs with this financial institution? Additionally, have you recently made any changes regarding the security settings of your online banking experience? When you have this additional information, please let us know so that we can continue diagnosing and troubleshooting this with you. Thank you! 

-Quicken September
  • jeff.hecht
    jeff.hecht Member ✭✭
    Options
    I do not receive MFAs in Quicken. When I reached the Caltech help line after posting my query, they said they (or their service supplier) are having problems with exports to Quicken and are currently working with Quicken to fix the problem.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do not receive MFAs in Quicken. When I reached the Caltech help line after posting my query, they said they (or their service supplier) are having problems with exports to Quicken and are currently working with Quicken to fix the problem.
    Hello jeff.hecht,

Thank you so much for checking back in with us and bringing us this update. We hope to hear from you if you receive any further information about the progress on this. 

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.