BofA account closed now open

Options
Jaybird180
Jaybird180 Member ✭✭
BofA closed one of my credit card accounts. After talking with them about it, they reopened the account as though it never happened.

During the interim, I marked the account closed in Quicken (Mac) Desktop and it synced to my Mobile app.

When the account was reopened, I reopened it on the Desktop app and it work fine, except it's greyed out on my Mobile app Accounts page. When I goto Settings > Account Management it's (improperly) listed under Other accounts.

How do I fix this?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Jaybird180,

Thank you for contacting the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

From what I understand, you did not re-add the account when BofA reopened it, this account just reappeared and linked and subsequently mislabeled itself. So, I suggest disconnecting the BofA account and then re-adding it to your Quicken to see if this solves the issue. 

Please let me know if this helps to solve the issue that you are experiencing, I look forward to hearing your response. 

Thank you,
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Jaybird180,

Thank you for contacting the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

From what I understand, you did not re-add the account when BofA reopened it, this account just reappeared and linked and subsequently mislabeled itself. So, I suggest disconnecting the BofA account and then re-adding it to your Quicken to see if this solves the issue. 

Please let me know if this helps to solve the issue that you are experiencing, I look forward to hearing your response. 

Thank you,
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jaybird180
    Jaybird180 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hot Diggity Dawg! That fixed it! Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.