No longer includes credit union or bank in one step summary

Options
58kopykat
58kopykat Member ✭✭✭
This has been going on for months. It began in the summer with USAA (after a program update) then in the fall SEFCU joined the no-show list (after another update). As you can see, there are sometimes errors to either one but there is no clue what the error is since it's not included in the summary.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The last online session information is maintained in the runtime.dat file within a Quicken file specific folder in the hidden \ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  I suggest you exit Quicken, rename the runtime.dat file, open Quicken, examine the One Step Update Summary to confirm you have renamed the appropriate runtime.dat file. If all goes well, you may remove the renamed file.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The last online session information is maintained in the runtime.dat file within a Quicken file specific folder in the hidden \ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  I suggest you exit Quicken, rename the runtime.dat file, open Quicken, examine the One Step Update Summary to confirm you have renamed the appropriate runtime.dat file. If all goes well, you may remove the renamed file.
  • 58kopykat
    58kopykat Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you that worked. I've been contacting Quicken and Community for months and no one had an answer.
This discussion has been closed.