cc-502 Error with First Foundation Bank Express Web Connect

Options
My bank installed a new platform including mobile banking on Dec 3. Instructions for Express Web Connect was to deactivate the accounts, wait till Dec 12 and then set a new log in with the bank. Next was to open Quicken, navigate to on line services and then reactivate the accounts. Error cc-502 shows up. I can open my accounts directly on the web but no connection happens through Quicken to reestablish account links and download transactions. It's now Dec 27, no changes. What gives? Thanks.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Accountant Able

If you haven't already done this, I suggest that you review the guidance located at this LINK1.

If the above, doesn't work, I suggest that you contact Quicken Support for some direct guidance - here's that LINK.

Let me know how this works out.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Accountant Able

If you haven't already done this, I suggest that you review the guidance located at this LINK1.

If the above, doesn't work, I suggest that you contact Quicken Support for some direct guidance - here's that LINK.

Let me know how this works out.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Accountant Able
    Options
    Hi Frankx- I had no luck with your first suggestion, went to Quicken support. Good conversation with "Bill", not resolved yet. The alert ticket discussion is #7904619 12-28-202. Thanks. Accountant Able.
  • Accountant Able
    Options
    Good News, alert ticket #7904619 was handled by Quicken and the log in now works. Thanks Quicken!!
This discussion has been closed.