Why are my transactions not downloading from my bank to Quicken?

I'm using Quicken Version R37.52 Build 27.1.37.52. My bank is Truist, I use the one step update my transactions are not downloading to Quicken, it always worked before Quicken went to subscriptions. I have to manually go in and check off my cleared transactions. It is quite annoying :(

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I'm using Quicken Version R37.52 Build 27.1.37.52. My bank is Truist, I use the one step update my transactions are not downloading to Quicken, it always worked before Quicken went to subscriptions. I have to manually go in and check off my cleared transactions. It is quite annoying :(
    Hello flblondelady,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and I know that difficulties with updating can be quite frustrating. Thank you for drawing our attention to this on the Quicken Community boards.

Are you noticing any error messages after you update, or are new transactions simply not downloading once the One-Step Update finishes? Also, are you sure there are not any active filters? You can reset these at the top of the register.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Hi Jared, I am not getting any error messages, just not downloading. I don't know about filters? I wouldn't know how to add filters.
    Thanks,
    Patricia
  • same experience
  • kevinholeton
    kevinholeton Member ✭✭
    same experience for me too.
  • cabeier
    cabeier Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Same here :/.  No errors or anything.  Says last download is 12/21...
  • dan5
    dan5 Member ✭✭✭
    I have the same issues at my credit union
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm very sorry to hear that you are all experiencing this issue. My recommendation would be to go to Tools > Account List > Click edit on an account that is not downloading transactions > Select the "Online Services" tab then click Reset Account. This will prompt you to sign in to your financial institution again and may resolve the problem. Please let me know if this helps! 
    - Quicken Jade
  • cabeier
    cabeier Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Following up, I am now able to download transactions, somewhat out of the blue this morning.  The only change I made yesterday related to syncing to my cloud account.  When attempting to sync, I was receiving the "no permission to access entity" error.  I followed the instructions to reset my cloud account (See thread pasted below) and was able to sync my cloud account.  The very next time I signed into Quicken, the transactions began to download again.  Hope this helps, not sure if this is the exact scenario Quicken Jade mentions, but worked for me...  

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7887891/why-am-i-all-of-a-sudden-getting-the-message-no-permission-to-access-entity

• DHook
    DHook Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue with one of my credit unions, SCCFCU. I used "Reset Account", which appeared to succeed, but it is still says no transactions to download when I know there are many.
  • Quicken Jade, I followed your instructions, and it resolved my issue. I had recently changed my password and I am thinking that is why Quicken and my financial institution where not talking with each other. I updated my password, and everything seems to be syncing again. Thank you for the help.
This discussion has been closed.