How do I change the Y axes origin on the Net Worth Chart?

yetanotherdave
yetanotherdave Member ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Reports (Windows)
The "Net Worth" view that I use on the Home Page shows a Y-origin value of ZERO. The Customize feature of this view provides no mechanism for changing the Y-origin to some other value.

Please let me know how do can change the Y axes origin on the Net Worth Chart to some other value.

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @yetanotherdave

To the best of my knowledge - there is no way to "change the Y" axis or the X axis in Quicken's Net Worth graph.

Sorry.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @yetanotherdave

To the best of my knowledge - there is no way to "change the Y" axis or the X axis in Quicken's Net Worth graph.

Sorry.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @yetanotherdave

I should have added - it is possible to export that graph to Excel, Text or PDF - so that may be a way to get you where you want to go.  Just select the "Export" icon in the upper right.

Frankx

• @Frankx I appreciate your factual response.

It's been that way since it was first implemented. I found a more general discussion here:

Add Option to Change the Y-axis origin on graphs [edited for generality]
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20229330

As for Excel, yes, I could do that, but after 30+ years as a Quicken user, I find it particularly frustrating, that they doubled the price to $77/year (previous subscription same price for 2 years) with no obvious improvements to the product.

Quicken: The only game in town
    Quicken: We survived. Where's your Microsoft Money now? RIP 2012
This discussion has been closed.