One Step Update: Chase accounts result in a request for "Multifactor Authentication (1 left)" .

Wayne Martin
Wayne Martin Member ✭✭
I recently changed my ID and Password on Chase account site. One step update worked until this recent issue with slow or errors with OSU. Now the request for MF2 refers to my OLD id at chase which is no longer shown in their system for my account. Customer Service at Chase verified My new credentials and correct number of accounts and correct account numbers. She then transferred my call to the Hold Que for online banking experts, never answered.

this MF2 request stops the conection to update all my chase accounts. need help.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I recently changed my ID and Password on Chase account site. One step update worked until this recent issue with slow or errors with OSU. Now the request for MF2 refers to my OLD id at chase which is no longer shown in their system for my account. Customer Service at Chase verified My new credentials and correct number of accounts and correct account numbers. She then transferred my call to the Hold Que for online banking experts, never answered.

this MF2 request stops the conection to update all my chase accounts. need help.
    Hello Wayne Martin,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these MFA issues. Do you think that you could report the problem by going to 'Help' in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open, and then going to 'Report a problem'? If possible, try to reproduce the screen you see when this is happening, so that the report generated will get a screenshot of the problem.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Wayne Martin
    Wayne Martin Member ✭✭
    I sent the Problem Report
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Are the accounts setup for Express Web Connect or Direct Connect?
    Express Web Connect is subject to MFA, Direct Connect isn't, and Chase provides Direct Connect for free.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Hi @Wayne Martin,

Thank you for sending your information logs over to Quicken via a problem report. We will look into the error that you are experiencing and work towards a resolution. 

Thank you for your continued support and patience.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Wayne Martin
    Wayne Martin Member ✭✭
    Response to: Chris_QPW. all my accounts are Quicken Connect
This discussion has been closed.