Can't setup account with LCEF; get cc-502 repeatedly

Robmlan
Robmlan Member ✭✭
I'm trying to set up my Lutheran Church Extension Fund accounts in Quicken. I get the prompt for userid and password, enter phone number for multi-factor athentication, enter the code and get the cc-502 error "Oops there is a connection problem" I have serveral days and can successfully log-in to my account via the LCEF website. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Robmlan,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the error-specific guidance found in this support article regarding error CC-502.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Robmlan

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To obtain a better understanding of the issue more information is needed, specifically a screenshot. For instructions on attaching a screenshot please click here

In addition, could you please let us know what type of account you are attempting to add (checking, savings, loan, credit, etc.) 

Please elaborate so that we may be able to diagnose the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Robmlan
    Robmlan Member ✭✭
    Hi Thanks for your assistance. I have two accounts; one checking, one savings. I can not seem to add the screen shots as to this comment.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Robmlan

Thank you for your response. If you are unable to attach a screenshot, you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

Also, could you please submit a bug report? You can do this by selecting Help >Report a problem

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.