CC-501 error when trying to connect to Arlington Community Federal CU to download transactions.

Options
keyserrolls
keyserrolls Member ✭✭
This has been going on for at least three weeks. I have to manually log into my ACFCU account to download transactions. Is this a Quicken problem or a problem at ACFCU? Under "what you should know" it states: "We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to connect to the Quicken servers at this time. Do not contact Arlington Community Federal CU for assistance. They cannot fix this problem. Please try again in a few hours. Thank you for your patience."

What should I do?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @keyserrolls

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. Could you please try a test file? Since I am not seeing any errors at the moment, this will give us a better understanding of the issue. 

Before starting the process please ensure that you have a backup of your current file. To create a test file select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the popup window, type in "test" for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created please add your Arlington Community Federal Credit Union account(s) only.

When you have a moment please attempt the test file and let us know how it goes. If you encounter an error code/message please be specific. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • keyserrolls
    keyserrolls Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. I have 3 accounts at Arlington Community Federal CU. I followed your instructions and I was able to add all 3 accounts to my test file and set up automatic download of transactions. I noticed that 2 of the 3 accounts were actually being downloaded properly in my real data file. The checking account (the one I use most often) was the one not working. I reset the online service for one of the other AVFCU accounts that was working. This seemed to fix the issue with the checking account. I'll let you know if I see any problems as future transactions come in. Thanks again for your help!
This discussion has been closed.