Why I can't connect to Schwab at all now?

NSR
NSR Member ✭✭
Quicken user since 1991. I now have Mac Subscription and have suffered patiently through the issues in downloading Schwab transactions recently. As instructed, I disconnected and reconnected from Schwab and still kept having problems. I then decided not to do anything for a while. I am now running Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100) / macOS 12.0.1). I tried to connect my accounts to Schwab and get this notice "Quicken is updating its systems to enable the new connection to Charles Schwab. Charles Schwab accounts cannot be added until this transition is complete." However the posts from Quicken make it seem like this is no longer an issue. Am i missing something?

Answers

• jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    @NSR I don't understand why you are getting that message.  I have exactly the same computer O/S and also the same version of Quicken.  Initially, while the transition was taking place I had some problems but not the message you received.  However, I had to call the Quicken Help desk and a smart fellow solved my problem.  He had to delete my Cloud data and then we started from scratch.  I cannot say whether this is a situation that applies to you but I would call the Help desk for beginners.
  • NSR
    NSR Member ✭✭
    Thanks. I'll look into it. They are closed today.
  • NSR
    NSR Member ✭✭
    @jobworker - Great hint. I was able to delete the cloud account and then reestablish. This then allowed me to seemless reconnect and download transactions. Lets hope if the last bump.
    To others, here are the steps I took on my Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken->Preferences->Connected Services->See all accounts->Deleted effected account. Go back and set up the connection to Schwab. Hope this helps someone. Good luck.
  • jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    @NSR Glad it worked out.  
This discussion has been closed.