Unable to create a new Schwab account

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to add brand new Charles Schwab accounts.

Comments

• sonorelli
    sonorelli Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem on the Mac side. Quicken Premier Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100). macOS 12.0.1. Unable to create a new Schwab account. I have an old Schwab account from 25 years ago! It's not set up for online access. It looks like this problem has been around for a couple of months now. That does not give me a lot of confidence in the Quicken platform.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sonorelli said:
    I have the same problem on the Mac side. Quicken Premier Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100). macOS 12.0.1. Unable to create a new Schwab account. I have an old Schwab account from 25 years ago! It's not set up for online access. It looks like this problem has been around for a couple of months now. That does not give me a lot of confidence in the Quicken platform.
    Hello @sonorelli,

I know that these kinds of download error messages can be distressing. Thank you for choosing to work with the Quicken Community on this downloading problem.

Is there any way you would be willing to submit a report about the problem? In order to do this, you would simply go to Help > Report a Problem in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. If you can, try to do this while you see the error message still open in the Quicken window, as this is will provide screenshots that will be especially helpful. You can then type a brief description and select Send to Quicken. The logs from this report will enable our support teams to be able to work toward a speedy resolution.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.