Top Trending Categories not showing transactions

Options
In the mobile app when I view the top trends categories, a few of the categories show no transactions but have cost.

Comments

• Riverrunner
    Riverrunner Member ✭✭
    Options
    I tried to add a screen shot of this issue, but not sure how to do that.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Riverrunner

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For instructions on attaching a screenshot please click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

Also, could you please let us know how long this issue has been occurring and any troubleshooting steps attempted? 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Riverrunner
    Riverrunner Member ✭✭
    Options
    You sent me instructions for posting a screenshot using windows. I am using my iPhone and this issue is with the mobile app. Is there a way to post a screenshot from my iPhones pictures while accessing this forum using my phone?
  • ToddN@Maine
    ToddN@Maine Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same issue, have had it for quite some time . . . in fact, there was another thread about this issue, but I do not believe it was ever solved (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7838466/top-trending-categories-last-30-days-doesnt-show-transactions-for-sub-categories-despite-showing-ca)

I've attached an image from the previous post, where it shows $75 for auto charges, yet it states that there are no transactions in that category. If there were no transactions, the value would be zero, not $75.
This discussion has been closed.