CC-502 for only one Patelco Credit Union User ID

Options
Since beginning of December I cannot download the accounts for one Patelco Credit Union User ID anymore. I contacted Patelco and they told me to disable all my accounts and start to connect again to Patelco Credit Union-WC. However after entering User ID and password I am still getting error CC-502 'Oops. There is a connection problem'. Now Patelco says the problem is on the Quicken side.
This error is definitely not caused by maintenance on the bank's servers as everything :s is working fine for my second User ID.

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hello @roland.schabram, I completely understand your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try adding the account in a test file? Here are the steps on how to do that
    1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
    Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

2. Select New Quicken File
    .Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

3. Click OK.
    4. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. Then click save
    5. Select to not use Mobile.
    6. Click Add Account to try to add the account to the new file.

Let me know if you are able to add the account to a test file successfully. Once this is done, you can switch back to your main file with these steps
    1. Click the File menu.
    2. Look near the bottom of the options list.
    3. Select the data file you want to open. 

Quicken will list the most recently opened data files, with a checkmark next to the file you are currently viewing

• roland.schabram
    Options
    I tried your suggestion with the test file however unfortunately I still run into the same error CC-502.
  • roland.schabram
    Options
    I was hoping for more help as I ran out of options.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hello @roland.schabram, 

Thank you for your response. Since the test file also came back with a CC-502 I would recommend submitting the log files. This will give us the ability to take a further look into the issue. 

To do this select Help >Report a problem

When you have time please submit the log files and let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
  • roland.schabram
    Options
    I just did that however when I report a problem the way you ask me to Quicken states that they will not respond to me directly and my information sent is only for investigative purposes. So how do I get a solution?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @roland.schabram

Thank you for your response. Allow me to clarify the process. Since you are getting a CC-502 for only one account the logs are needed to investigate the issue further. Once the error has been specifically located then we can begin an escalation process that required the log files as well.
    So you are correct, you may not get a direct response from our developers/teams (there is whom the log files go to) but you will get your issue escalated so that it can be worked on and fixed. 

Again thank you for submitting the logs. I will be posting another response once we have an update or more information regarding this issue. 

Please let us know of any occurring errors or questions. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.