Bank account downloads stopped working even after patch 57 from this morning

Dimitri11
Dimitri11 Member ✭✭
I can not get my back accounts to download with quicken, tried reinstall, updates to the latest patch, did download reset, rebooted my PC.... when I do the download from the back itself, the transaction show up in quicken, however, I have to relink the quicken account to the online, and the online balance in quicken shows zero. I one case, the transaction showed up as opening balance from 4+ years ago. Any one having similier issues?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dimitri11,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

In order to better assist you further; could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are experiencing this issue with as well as which connection method you are using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dimitri11
    Dimitri11 Member ✭✭
    tks, I am using express Wed, the banks are Greenwood credit union, Ally Bank, potlatch P1FCU, connexus CU. other accounts like Nasa CU download the trasaction, but insert an opening balance transaction rather than interest. Everything worked OK on Dec 24, then everything failed on Dec 31, some accounts, I did a manual update from the bank itseld to make it work. I am on patch 37.66
  • mitch.trumpetwin
    mitch.trumpetwin Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    I have Alliant Credit union and no transactions have been downloaded for several days now as well.  BTW, the online balance is coming down correctly.  I also created a new Quicken file to test. All 3 accounts at Alliant that I have were created with correct online balances but no transactions. 
This discussion has been closed.