Does Quicken support/connect to Empower Retirement?

I am trying to add a 403(b) plan through Empower retirement.

Best Answer

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I can DL QFX directly from my Empower 457 account, however I know of no way to do a direct download...
    This is the list of Quicken supported Empower accounts - which must of course be setup in Quicken for any downloads.
    Let us know which exact name you are using in your Quicken Account, and we can look at the download capabilities.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @rubots12

To the best of my knowledge and research, Empower Retirement does not connect with, or provide downloads that are compatible with, Quicken.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• I was downloading from my employer's Empower site until recent days.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI @Joel12:12-13,

Can you tell me which connection method you were using "until recent days"?  Specifically, can you give me the web address that you used to connect thru Quicken?  I know that Empower is not your employer, and as I had said Empower itself has elected not to connect with Quicken, so any additional information will help me to help you regain your connection.

Thanks,

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Loring Cox
    Loring Cox Member ✭✭
    I can DL QFX directly from my Empower 457 account, however I know of no way to do a direct download...
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This is the list of Quicken supported Empower accounts - which must of course be setup in Quicken for any downloads.
    Let us know which exact name you are using in your Quicken Account, and we can look at the download capabilities.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• rayven17
    rayven17 Member ✭✭
    Unsure if this new but I did see an option for "Empower Retd. - 401K" which seemed to work for me.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    rayven17 said:  Unsure if this is new but I did see an option for "Empower Retd. - 401K" which seemed to work for me.
    What version of Quicken - MAC or Windows - (you must not have it set on your forum Profile)
    and what release...... Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• rayven17
    rayven17 Member ✭✭
    I'm using the Mac version. Currently on 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100).
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    rayven17 said:
    I'm using the Mac version. Currently on 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100).
    Tnx … as shown above, for some reason that entry is not yet avail on the Windows side 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.