Unable to Download Transactions from PNC (Q Mac)

SMulvay
SMulvay Member
After the last update, I have been unable to download transactions from my bank PNC. I have a number of accounts, and several of them are working, and I have ensured that my passwords/user names are correct. When I attempt to resolve through the software I keep getting this error message that Quicken had issues connecting with their servers. And I see the following detail: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-8400). Any advice/help appreciated.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    SMulvay said:
    After the last update, I have been unable to download transactions from my bank PNC. I have a number of accounts, and several of them are working, and I have ensured that my passwords/user names are correct. When I attempt to resolve through the software I keep getting this error message that Quicken had issues connecting with their servers. And I see the following detail: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-8400). Any advice/help appreciated.
    Hello @SMulvay,

I know that aggregator errors like these are especially frustrating. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community regarding this issue. What Connection Method are you using to link your account with PNC? In this case, PNC has separate instances for differing methods in the Quicken bank list; are you using PNC Bank - Direct Connect or PNC Bank - Web Connect, by chance? 

Also, it may benefit everyone involved if you were to submit logs regarding this error. You would do so by going to Help > Report a Problem in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. You would then upload screenshots and type a brief description of the issue before clicking Send to Quicken. Doing this will help our support teams work on solving this problem and analyze the underlying causes in more detail. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.