Is there a fix for the partial paypal transactions?

jbk!
jbk! Member
I download to my PayPal checking in Quick but only receive roughly half of the transactions sometimes the deposit and sometimes the fee but hardly ever both. Quicken use to download both in the past.

Answers

• dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    > @jbk! said:
    > I download to my PayPal checking in Quick but only receive roughly half of the transactions sometimes the deposit and sometimes the fee but hardly ever both. Quicken use to download both in the past.

You are not alone, for whatever comfort that may give. This started with the 37.66 update. I accept credit cards via PayPal. The deposit itself has stopped showing up completely. The fee and the transfer into my checking account show up eventually. Hopefully we will see some action on this.

EDIT - and just like that, a deposit appeared in my download after a couple of hours. But WITHOUT the associated fee. Pretty much what you described.
  • jbk!
    jbk! Member
    This is what is going on on my end as well thanks for confirming it. I talked with Quicken but it was pushed off on Paypal. (Have you talked with Paypal?)
  • jbk!
    jbk! Member
    Quicken is looking into fixing the problem. Hopefully it will be soon.
  • dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭✭
    > @jbk! said:
    > Quicken is looking into fixing the problem. Hopefully it will be soon.

Thanks for the update..Don
This discussion has been closed.