Ongoing Baxter/Target Credit Union downloading issue.

jachamb777
jachamb777 Mac Beta Beta
When doing the one step update, Quicken connects with Baxter/Target CU and updates the online account balances just fine but completes without importing any transactions.  This has occurred since December 21.  The prior issue with Baxter/Target downloads was resolved for a couple of days before this new issue began.  I have checking, savings, loan, and credit card account with Baxter and all are impacted.  I have reset the connection, disconnected account and reestablished and started a new file from scratch with only Baxter/Target CU accounts and all connected successfully and updated the online balances but the individual transactions do not import into the registers.  The earlier issue with Baxter/Target made the downloads unavailable for much of Nov/Dec and now the latest issue is blocking the downloads since 12/21.  It is tough to deal with at the end of a year and the start of a new year and tax season.  Can Quicken please update the status on this issue with and ETA for resolution? Thanks in advance.  I am using Quicken Premier Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100) and macOS 12.1 on an M1 24"iMac.  

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    When doing the one step update, Quicken connects with Baxter/Target CU and updates the online account balances just fine but completes without importing any transactions.  This has occurred since December 21.  The prior issue with Baxter/Target downloads was resolved for a couple of days before this new issue began.  I have checking, savings, loan, and credit card account with Baxter and all are impacted.  I have reset the connection, disconnected account and reestablished and started a new file from scratch with only Baxter/Target CU accounts and all connected successfully and updated the online balances but the individual transactions do not import into the registers.  The earlier issue with Baxter/Target made the downloads unavailable for much of Nov/Dec and now the latest issue is blocking the downloads since 12/21.  It is tough to deal with at the end of a year and the start of a new year and tax season.  Can Quicken please update the status on this issue with and ETA for resolution? Thanks in advance.  I am using Quicken Premier Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100) and macOS 12.1 on an M1 24"iMac.  
    Hello @jachamb777,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, and I appreciate that you have looked to the Quicken Community for further assistance. It sounds like you can see the balances in each account, but not the transactions, correct? Have you tried clicking the Clear Filters button at the top of the register? I just want to be sure that filtration is not hiding the information from view.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared
  • jachamb777
    jachamb777 Mac Beta Beta
    Jared,
    Thanks for your message.  No filtering is in play.  All transactions in all registers are displaying and I toggled filtering on and off earlier in my troubleshooting.  This appears to be a transaction downloading issue with the financial institution.  Thanks
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Jared,
    Thanks for your message.  No filtering is in play.  All transactions in all registers are displaying and I toggled filtering on and off earlier in my troubleshooting.  This appears to be a transaction downloading issue with the financial institution.  Thanks
    @jachamb777

I see. Thank you so much for checking back in with me and keeping us updated. Feel free to reach back out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or issues, and if there are any further updates regarding this situation, I would love to hear about these, as well.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Quicken Jared said:

Thank you so much for checking back in with me and keeping us updated. Feel free to reach back out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or issues, and if there are any further updates regarding this situation, I would love to hear about these, as well.
    @Quicken Jared Huh? The user has posted that they can't download  transactions from Baxter/Target CU, and asked "Can Quicken please update the status on this issue with and ETA for resolution?" Your reply was to thank the user, encourage them to post again with any additional questions or issue, and ask them to update you if there are any further updates with the problem. Huh?? Is this a known problem which is pending a fix from Intuit? What should the user do at this point? 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • jachamb777
    jachamb777 Mac Beta Beta
    Quicken Team,  Is there any update on the status of this issue?  This financial institution has been mostly unavailable for one step update since late November.  Thanks in advance for any update and ETA that you can provide.
  • jachamb777
    jachamb777 Mac Beta Beta
    Thanks to jacobs for saying what I was thinking! Ha!
  • thegecko789
    thegecko789 Member ✭✭
    The same issue is plaguing the BCU credit union as well. Hot off the heels of the Schwab debacle, I'm questioning the $$ is spend with quicken to automate connections to my account for me.

Quicken - Please at least post an update on what you are doing to solve the issue - other members are indicating that this issue exists for additional credit unions as well.....
  • jachamb777
    jachamb777 Mac Beta Beta
    Success...  All my BCU/Target Credit Union accounts updated automatically today via one step update.  No response from Quicken support regarding the issue so will post that I was successful in downloading today so others can try...
This discussion has been closed.