PNC bank accounts not downloading all transactions, then CC-501 error

Options
Bonnie217
Bonnie217 Member ✭✭
I've been having trouble with missing transactions when updating for 3 PNC accounts since Dec 8. Tried deactivating account and now getting CC-501 errors when trying to reset up online. Have tried everything suggested in related posts, including trying to to add new account, then link, but still getting the cc-501 error. I am able to access my accounts in the mobile PNC app and PNC online banking without difficulty, so I don't think it's on PNC's side. Please help.

version R53.26 Build 27.1.53.26. I'm running Classic Premier on Windows 10

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Bonnie217

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this persisting issue. I took a further look into your account but was unable to see any internal errors. Could you please try a test file? This will give us a better understanding of the issue. 

Before starting the process please ensure that you have a backup of your current file. To create a test file select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the popup window, type in "test" for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created please add your PNC account(s) only.

When you have a moment please attempt the test file and let us know how it goes. If you encounter an error code/message please be specific. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Bonnie217
    Bonnie217 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just saw this and immediately tried it, I got error CC-502, that's the first time I've seen that one.

I am so frustrated with support. Spent 2 hours on phone on 12/31, they created a ticket and escalte4d it with all the files. Called Monday and they said within 72 hours. Called today and they cannot tell me whether it has been worked on. Told me to submit through help screen again - but help screen says they will not respond directly. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now!

version R53.26 Build 27.1.53.26. I'm running Classic Premier on Windows 10

This discussion has been closed.