Download Error (-28) CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:160

terryzee
terryzee Member
I've been getting this message on one of my accounts when downloading transactions since the last Quicken Update I installed (Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100)) on my iMac (OS12.0.1). My bank is Achieva Credit Union, the connection method is Quicken Connect, it's been happening for about 5 days and it is not occurring in a backup that I'm aware of. I have 4 other accounts whose transactions are downloading fine, all using the same banking institution and connect method. What is going on and how do I fix this. It's driving me crazy.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    terryzee said:
    I've been getting this message on one of my accounts when downloading transactions since the last Quicken Update I installed (Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100)) on my iMac (OS12.0.1). My bank is Achieva Credit Union, the connection method is Quicken Connect, it's been happening for about 5 days and it is not occurring in a backup that I'm aware of. I have 4 other accounts whose transactions are downloading fine, all using the same banking institution and connect method. What is going on and how do I fix this. It's driving me crazy.
    Hello @terryzee,

I understand that downloading errors like these are especially frustrating. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community regarding this issue. Are you willing to submit logs so that our support team can take a look at the error? This would be done by going to Help in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open, and then by selecting Report a Problem. Doing this would help us work more quickly on a solution and provide valuable information.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • terryzee
    terryzee Member
    Thanks Jared. I will be happy to do so as soon as I can.
  • terryzee
    terryzee Member
    Jared, I did as you requested. Right after you asked, I went to update my accounts and I didn't get an error message but today I got the message on all my accounts, not just one. I would really like to be able to pay my bills on time and this is putting a SERIOUS crimp in my routine.
This discussion has been closed.