R37.66 Online Update [Edited]

TKO
TKO Member
Just updated to R37.66 on my "Quicken Home Business & Rental Property"
The update completely hosed Online Update.
The One Step Update Settings that had about 10 accounts before update is now a blank screen!!!!!! Anyone else with similiar problem?

Comments

• Lesjon
    Lesjon Member
    Same here bank won't update after r37.66 update. No response from my error reporting to quicken.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @TKO & @Lesjon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I apologize that you experiencing this.

Do you have a recent pre-update backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭✭
    > @TKO said:
    > Just updated to R37.66 on my "Quicken Home Business & Rental Property"
    > The update completely hosed Online Update.
    > The One Step Update Settings that had about 10 accounts before update is now a blank screen!!!!!! Anyone else with similiar problem?

Same basic issue. Started with the 37.66 update. Can no longer fully download PayPal transactions. Any money that went INTO PayPal will NEVER download. PayPal fees and transfers out of PayPal to my regular bank account will EVENTUALLY download
  • dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    > Hello @TKO & @Lesjon,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I apologize that you experiencing this.
    >
    > Do you have a recent pre-update backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.
    >
    > I hope this helps!

Like many people, I have gone through a LOT of transactions in the last few days. I would really rather not deal with restoring a previous backup unless you have tested this and determined that it will resolve this issue.

I apologize for being a little snarky but the common denominator here seems to be the 37.66 update. So are you saying the update is NOT the problem? I don't see how restoring a backup will make any difference. I'm willing to be proven wrong, but I don't want to try "might work" solutions.
  • scoobyjelly
    scoobyjelly Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    I called them the instant I saw this occurring on a simple entry into my checking. The techs were clueless that R37.66 was even out! They contended only R37.64 was current. Two days later I again called and the tech had no idea of the problems. It seems the exact thing the update was supposed to fix, were now occurring on my computer. [Removed - Speculation]
  • klfargher22
    klfargher22 Member ✭✭
    Mondo patch didn't help at all. Got cut off from support. Way to many transactions to do a back up/restore
  • mfind783
    mfind783 Member
    I just updated Windows Quicken Premier and am having the same problem.
  • Hello all,

Thank you all for continuing to update this Community discussion.

Can I have those of you still affected by this go to Help>Report a problem from within your software. You can provide a description of what has happened and please leave the log files attached. Then go ahead and send the report over to Quicken so we can take a closer look at these issues.

Please let us know when you have sent your report so we can review them. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Scrapper
    Scrapper Member
    Also running 37.66, I did the auto update, then account update it now shows no transactions at all. It does show todays date, and the current account balance but no transactions at all in any of six accounts.
    Transactions do show at the banks website and online banking feature but not Quicken. Spokane Teachers Credit Union says it is isn't their problem, so the only other player is Quicken. Just an FYI, also running Win10
  • Dlochmiller
    Dlochmiller Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    37.67 [Removed - Rant] didn't fix anything for downloading previous or current transactions.
  • Dlochmiller
    Dlochmiller Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Can I get a refund for Quicken, it doesn’t work [Removed - Disruptive]
This discussion has been closed.