Investing in U.S. stocks and having problems getting reporting in native currency (Cdn $)

Gordon Gee
Gordon Gee Member
edited February 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Most of my investment holdings are Canadian and in Cdn $. In those quicken accounts where I have US equities - I have set up the account with US currency but the US portfolio values are not showing a value in Cdn $ on the reports.

I am downloading US quotes for my US stocks properly. Does Quicken not convert the US portfolio to Cdn $ automatically for reporting purposes?

Is this making any sense in terms of my question?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Gordon Gee,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced and for not having received a response yet.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-2902)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I am sure this has to be an issue even with U.S. subscribers who hold securities in other currencies?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Yes, the open ticket covers the issue for both U.S. and Canadian subscriptions.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.