can I make an input on Payee to word wrap

Paul.whelchel
Paul.whelchel Member
How can I make an input on Payee to word wrap?

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Are you asking that the payee name in the payee column wrap the name if it doesn't fit in the column width? If so, there's really no way for Quicken to do that since the the register is single line. Even if you set the row height to maximum and the font size to small, I'm not sure it would fit. (By the way, did you know you can adjust the row height and font size in the View menu?) I think the best you are going to do is to try to widen the column by grabbing the column divider at the right end of the Payee column header and dragging it to the right.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Are you asking that the payee name in the payee column wrap the name if it doesn't fit in the column width? If so, there's really no way for Quicken to do that since the the register is single line. Even if you set the row height to maximum and the font size to small, I'm not sure it would fit. (By the way, did you know you can adjust the row height and font size in the View menu?) I think the best you are going to do is to try to widen the column by grabbing the column divider at the right end of the Payee column header and dragging it to the right.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.