R37.66 - Where did the transaction register for Investing Accounts go?

Options
gibney
gibney Member
Recently updated to 37.66. Where did the transaction register for Investing Accounts go? I only have the 4 graphs page. Also, the balance at TIAA Brokerage has disappeared entirely

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your accounts were switched to "Simple" mode.

For each affected account, click the gear at the top right, pick Edit account details, and select Complete in the Tracking Method box.. Then go to Edit > Preferences > Investment transactions and un-check the Enable Simple Investing box.

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    gibney@pullman.com said: Recently updated to 37.66. Where did the transaction register for Investing Accounts go?
    probably got toggled to "Simple Investing" -
    ... Edit --> Preferences --> Investment Transactions --> UN-check - [ ] Enable Simple Investing
    [EDIT] - also updated topic title to better reflect the actual Q&A

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• gibney
    gibney Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Language] unhelpful change. And an unwanted balance adjustment
  • gibney
    gibney Member
    Options
    BUt, this was the solution, thankyou
  • DMP
    DMP Member
    Options
    Thank you for the solution. I am very unhappy with the fact that the update changed all of my investment accounts to simple. It should not have changed anything. I should have had the option. FYI -I have 30 years of data in my Quicken. I wish there was an alternative software. I've had nothing but problems with Quicken in recent years. And I still can't access Schwab accounts correctly. WTF!
This discussion has been closed.