Cannot choose accounts to add to Quicken - all accounts added without transactions

Options
Dan-Z
Dan-Z Member
For the last three days, one of the banks I sync with Quicken does not pull in any transactions during the update process. I tried repair and validate and that did not work. I removed the accounts and re-added the accounts as if it was a brand new Quicken file. It just added to accounts and did not ask me to select what accounts to add as it usually does when connecting to a new bank. No transactions were copied over either - just says "Opening Balance" which it did not do in the past. I have screenshots to share if needed.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Dan-Z,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide the name of the bank in question? Also, which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? And are there any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you receive while trying to update?

If you wish to attach any screenshots, please do feel free to do so. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach screenshots. Alternatively, if you are not given the option to add attachments, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.