cc-800 Error Message

I just started getting this error message when I update my checking account. I've followed the instructions for error cc-800 on the support site (deactivate, validate data file, super-validate data file, reactivate), done the fix-it steps (add account, reset account), went to the account list (deactivate, set up web connect), moved the data file to the c: drive, restored from backup, but I still get the error. What else can I do?

Comments

• Ditto...first time receiving this error. validating file shows no errors with the file. will monitor this thread for help. Thanks.
  • Hi @jjgboulder,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. I know that it can be frustrating when something still does not work after following instructions that are supposed to fix the issue. 

Could you please send Quicken your information logs so that we can further look into this issue? You can do this by clicking help>report a problem. I would also like to know if you have tried to add this account to a separate test file to see if you still receive the same error?

Please let us know once you have completed this so we may look into the error that you are receiving.

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Hi @sleddie61,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. I know that it can be frustrating when something still does not work after following instructions that are supposed to fix the issue. 

Could you please send Quicken your information logs so that we can further look into this issue? You can do this by clicking help>report a problem. I would also like to know if you have tried to add this account to a separate test file to see if you still receive the same error?

Please let us know once you have completed this so we may look into the error that you are receiving.

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• I've reported the problem. Thank you.
  • Hi @jjgboulder,

Thank you for your response and for reporting the problem. We will look into your logs further to investigate the error that is occurring for you. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Hi @sleddie61 & @jjgboulder,

I would like to know if you have tried opening a test file and adding the said account that is receiving the error? If so, did you still receive the error? If not, please attempt this and then let us know if you still receive the CC-800 error. 

I look forward to hearing your responses. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Hi, when I create a test file, the accounts are created but no transactions are downloaded. The accounts just contain opening balances. Thanks
  • Hello all,

Thank you for updating the discussion with your progress. 

What financial institution is giving you this error? 

Thank you for your participation, and patience in this process. 

Quicken Alyssa

• Tom6
    Tom6 Member ✭✭
    Has this issue been resolved?
  • Hi, the account is with Chase. Thanks
  • Had the same error message with multiple accounts. I openeded a previous backup copy and updated all accounts. Everything seems to be working fine now.
This discussion has been closed.