Elan (Fidelity) Credit Card error: Download Error (-28)

crashmeister3
crashmeister3 Member ✭✭
Issues:
1. Critical: Download getting : "CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101:General Error. Layout has been changed."
2. Bad UI: When clicking 'Retry' the 'last attempt' timestamp does not change. So did it try again or not ?

Hope this gets fixed soon.

Comments

• Same here. What ever is causing this is not related to Elan as my account is fine on the Elan side as well.
  • My specific error is:
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101:General error. Layout has been changed.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    What ever is causing this is not related to Elan as my account is fine on the Elan side as well.
    From the error message, it sounds like it was caused by Elan. Just because you can log in to a financial institution's website as a consumer doesn't mean Quicken can log in representing you to pull down your data. The Script Error and note about the Layout being changed likely means that Elan changed something in their website so that the scripts Quicken previously used to login no longer work. Financial institutions are supposed to notify Quicken — actually Intuit, who handles the connectivity services for Quicken — before they make any changes which would affect Quicken logging in or downloading data, but they often don't.

You need to contact Quicken Support to have them screen share your Quicken, verify the problem, collect your connection log, and they can then create a ticket to escalate this issue to Intuit to look into and fix.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.