Changed bank PW, now in CC-503 error loop

Options
pfrank
pfrank Member ✭✭
I changed my bank password to something with 14 characters containing letters, numbers and an asterisk. When updating account first time, I get the normal screen that asks if I have changed PW, I answer yes, supply new PW and get the "Success" screen and am told I can continue with login. I then "update again" and I get an "CC-503" 2 accounts error. The two accounts are checking and credit card, the only PW I changed was for checking. When I try again, the same thing happens, in other words, I am stuck in this loop. Ideas?

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @pfrank

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, when you state that you changed your password, did you also do this through Quicken by disconnecting the account? If not I would suggest de/reactivating the account. 

For instructions and more information about deactivating your account please click here

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @pfrank

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, when you state that you changed your password, did you also do this through Quicken by disconnecting the account? If not I would suggest de/reactivating the account. 

For instructions and more information about deactivating your account please click here

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • pfrank
    pfrank Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @pfrank

Thank you for your response. We are glad that your issue is now resolved. If you come across any errors or have any other questions please let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.