reconcilliation

Options
Arbee0
Arbee0 Member ✭✭
i am having trouble reconciling my capital one savings account.

Comments

• Thelma
    Thelma Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am trying to reconcile my account and some of the transactions do not show up on the reconcile screen. They have cleared the bank they are in the quicken register but do not show up on the reconcile screen. Any suggestions?
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @Arbee0,

Thank you for coming to the Community to get assistance with the issues you are having with your reconciliation, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

You mentioned the reconciliation you are having issues with is for a Capital One account. I am wondering if your account is showing an online balance, or if it shows as $0.00. 

If your account is showing an online balance, do you have an idea as to what exactly could be causing this issue?

Looking forward to hearing your response, thanks!

Quicken Alyssa

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    @Thelma,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and add to this discussion, though I apologize you are having issues reconciling as well. 

Can I have you manually enter one or two of the transactions that are not showing up in your reconciliation window? Then reopen the reconciliation and see if it now appears there.

I have a feeling this will resolve your issue, and if it does, you should enter all of the"ghost" transactions manually so they show up in the reconciliation. You can then delete the ones that were previously downloaded and not showing up. Alternatively, you can right-click on each one you manually enter and "Match" it to the corresponding transaction that was downloaded and not showing up. 

I hope this resolves your issue, but if it does not, just let us know and we will be happy to provide other suggestions!

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.