Transactions won't download for my BCU accounts

RichH
RichH Member
When doing an online update for my accounts, no transactions from my accounts BCU are downloaded yet it doesn't show any errors and the summary correctly shows the right balance in each account. Is there a problem getting transactions from BCU.org?

Comments

• thegecko789
    thegecko789 Member ✭✭
    Yes -there has been an issue between Quicken and BCU since mid December. Not sure either side knows what is going on. I did a manual download to close out 2022.

Quicken - any update?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @RichH & @thegecko789,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• thegecko789
    thegecko789 Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja - did the reset, still does not work
  • Quicken Anja
    @thegecko789 thanks for the update! 

Next, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

If needed, please follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• thegecko789
    thegecko789 Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja - I did the deactivation and reactivation. It told me it downloaded transactions from the past 1300 days, but there were no transactions to approve, and I have new transactions that show on my account with BCU that are still not downloading into quicken
  • Quicken Anja
    Thanks for the update, though I apologize for the delay in my response.
    It told me it downloaded transactions from the past 1300 days, but there were no transactions to approve
    Are you still receiving the red flag next to the account name to indicate that there are new transactions to review/accept? Or is that flag also missing as well?

-Quicken Anja

• thegecko789
    thegecko789 Member ✭✭
    No red flag - it says "BCU 3 accounts updated, 0 new transactions" There are transactions to download if I go online to BCU
  • thegecko789
    thegecko789 Member ✭✭
    Just got this back from my Credit Union:

Good morning Pete,

Thank you for reaching out to the Credit Union.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and we are aware of the issue. There seems to be a disconnect between our server and theirs and we are working on a solution. At this time we do not have a timeframe of when this will be completed, as it seems we are not the only Financial Institution having issues with Quickens system at this time. We appreciate your patience while we navigate past this.
  • thegecko789
    thegecko789 Member ✭✭
    Hello Quicken - any update on this BCU download issue? I am still not able to get transactions to download via one step update. Thanks
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @thegecko789,

Thank you for following up.

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when this issue will be resolved. Since this was escalated on BCU's end, I recommend reaching out to them directly for updates on the status as we do not have access to their servers and database.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• thegecko789
    thegecko789 Member ✭✭
    Appears to be fixed today!
This discussion has been closed.