Quicken Mac Account download recategorizing transfers

MikeP
MikeP Member ✭✭✭
Since the most recent update, every time I update my bank accounts Quicken recategorizes many of my bank transfers going back for three years. I have several accounts with the same credit union for different family members. This causes the balances for several accounts to be incorrect. I have had to go back into my quicken register and recategorize almost 100 transfers going back over three years several times. How can I get Quicken to stop doing this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    MikeP said:
    Since the most recent update, every time I update my bank accounts Quicken recategorizes many of my bank transfers going back for three years. I have several accounts with the same credit union for different family members. This causes the balances for several accounts to be incorrect. I have had to go back into my quicken register and recategorize almost 100 transfers going back over three years several times. How can I get Quicken to stop doing this?
    Hello @MikeP,

I am saddened to hear that you are experiencing these issues with transfers being recategorized. Thank you for drawing our attention to this here on the Quicken Community. It sounds as though all of the accounts are associated with one financial institution, correct? What category or categories do you notice the transfers being changed to?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.