Wells Fargo Propel Credit Card not visible when connecting to account for download

Options
MMares
MMares Member
After ~Dec. 25 I have no longer been able to download my transactions for my Wells Fargo Propel Credit Card. When I enter the account information in to try to set it up for download again (I had disconnected and tried reconnecting the account to fix it) I can see my business checking account from Wells Fargo but my credit card account doesn't show up. In the past both the credit account and the business checking account appeared on this screen.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MMares said:
    After ~Dec. 25 I have no longer been able to download my transactions for my Wells Fargo Propel Credit Card. When I enter the account information in to try to set it up for download again (I had disconnected and tried reconnecting the account to fix it) I can see my business checking account from Wells Fargo but my credit card account doesn't show up. In the past both the credit account and the business checking account appeared on this screen.
    Hello @MMares,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these download issues with the Wells Fargo Propel account. Before I recommend any further troubleshooting steps, I want to doublecheck something first. Are you linking or adding any Charles Schwab accounts in the data file that is yielding these symptoms? Also, which instance of Wells Fargo are you connecting to when trying to add this account?

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.