I can no longer sync with Sam's Club Commercial Credit Mastercard by Synchrony Bank!

Options
Lizzie T
Lizzie T Member
I can no longer sync with Sam's Club Commercial Credit Mastercard by Synchrony Bank! Until recently I have been able to do this.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Lizzie T said:
    I only realized that it wasn’t updating last week so I have no idea how long this has gone on. I was able to link the accounts for the last few years though. The error message that I get says “did you mistype your sign in?” Which I can say no to as I have tried it many times and also checked with my Synchrony Bank Sam’s Club Business Mastercard account directly. It seems that the Quicken database no longer supports this link. Is that correct?
    Hello @Lizzie T ,

Thank you for keeping in touch with me about this issue, and I am so sorry that you are continuing to experience this problem with connecting the account. 

Regarding your question about the link being supported: this might be something you could speak with Synchrony Bank or Sam's Club about. Your banking institution offering the services for the card would be able to say more about which instance would be required in order to properly add or link the account. Of course, you would want to be sure to ask for an escalations team or Tier 2 once you get on the line, as the Tier 1 agents may not be as familiar with the Quicken software as they are.

As far as further troubleshooting is concerned, do you have any Charles Schwab accounts in the data file that you are now having these troubles with? I would need to know this prior to recommending further steps for troubleshooting.

I look forward to further discussion of the issue with you. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Options
    Lizzie T said:
    I can no longer sync with Sam's Club Commercial Credit Mastercard by Synchrony Bank! Until recently I have been able to do this.
    Hello @Lizzie T,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this trouble with syncing. Thank you for choosing to discuss this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

When did this issue first begin? What, if any, error messages are you receiving when you attempt to sync? In order to properly diagnose the issue and find an appropriate resolution, we will need some additional information.

I look forward to hearing back from you whenever you have the chance to check back in.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Lizzie T
    Lizzie T Member
    Options
    I only realized that it wasn’t updating last week so I have no idea how long this has gone on. I was able to link the accounts for the last few years though. The error message that I get says “did you mistype your sign in?” Which I can say no to as I have tried it many times and also checked with my Synchrony Bank Sam’s Club Business Mastercard account directly. It seems that the Quicken database no longer supports this link. Is that correct?
  • Quicken Jared
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Lizzie T said:
    Hello @Lizzie T ,

Thank you for keeping in touch with me about this issue, and I am so sorry that you are continuing to experience this problem with connecting the account. 

Regarding your question about the link being supported: this might be something you could speak with Synchrony Bank or Sam's Club about. Your banking institution offering the services for the card would be able to say more about which instance would be required in order to properly add or link the account. Of course, you would want to be sure to ask for an escalations team or Tier 2 once you get on the line, as the Tier 1 agents may not be as familiar with the Quicken software as they are.

As far as further troubleshooting is concerned, do you have any Charles Schwab accounts in the data file that you are now having these troubles with? I would need to know this prior to recommending further steps for troubleshooting.

I look forward to further discussion of the issue with you. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Lizzie T
    Lizzie T Member
    Options
    Thank you Jared. I will call Synchrony.
This discussion has been closed.