Why isn't "Aidvantage" available to download banking data (student loan)

Aidvantage is not listed as an available source to download transactions for student loans.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Quicken only can download from the financial institutions that choose to support the program. 

If "Aidvantage" isn't listed in the bank list, then they don't wish to support Quicken. You will have to manually enter transactions.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Scooter831 In addition to John's suggestion (which I endorse) you could also bug Aidvantage to get them to sign the contract with Q/Intuit.
    Nothing happens until that contract is signed.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Ron Mellum
    Ron Mellum Member ✭✭✭
    I noticed the same thing. This is unfortunate since Aidvantage took over student loans from Navient and Navient supported downloads. I did complete the form to request that Aidvantage be added
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed the same thing. This is unfortunate since Aidvantage took over student loans from Navient and Navient supported downloads. I did complete the form to request that Aidvantage be added
    Ron Mellum,

Thank you for discussing this with the Quicken Community and also for your patience; situations like these can be frustrating. Would it be possible for you to update us with any response Aidvantage might provide, should they do so?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • grezes71
    grezes71 Member ✭✭
    I need Aidvantage added to Quicken too and soon. It is basically the same website as Navient. It should be easy to add. Can we modify the Navient URL to Aidvantage's?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @grezes71, You're barking up the wrong tree.  Q CAN'T make the decision to add Aidvantage.
    Only Aidvantage can make that decision by signing the contract with Q/Intuit.
    Go bug Aidvantage.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• grezes71
    grezes71 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    I'm bugging Aidvantage too. It seems that Q is losing the support of these financial companies. First, and still pending, my mortgage company stopped working with Q and not my student loan servicer. [Removed - Speculation]
  • grezes71
    grezes71 Member ✭✭
    I contacted Aidvantage. They said it to contact Quicken; it's their problem.
  • grezes71
    grezes71 Member ✭✭
    AidVantage replied, "I have submitted a request to review Quicken capabilities. Please allow ample time for us to review and update."

Everyone affected should submit a similar request for AidVantage to work with Quicken and maybe that will increase the response time.
  • Adam Partlo
    Adam Partlo Member ✭✭
    I also sent AidVantage an email requesting them to add Quicken support. Hope it helps.
  • twrice88
    twrice88 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    I submitted a request to Aidvantage and received this in return: "Please contact our customer service department at 800-722-1300. One of our customer service department agents could
    possibly help you or you may have to contact Quicken directly"
  • ThomNotTom
    ThomNotTom Member ✭✭
    I've also submitted a request to AidVantage requesting this. Perhaps the more requests they get for this the faster it might get done.
  • mrc_qui_1_1
    mrc_qui_1_1 Member ✭✭
    I also just submitted a request to AidVantage.
This discussion has been closed.