SUM of transactions

TruthBeTold
TruthBeTold Member
:/ Why did Quicken remove the SUM of transactions selected in the check register? It only shows how many transactions were selected, not the sum of those transactions. It makes no sense to remove that feature.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @TruthBeTold

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are experiencing this issue. However, I was unable to replicate the issue. It would be of most help if you could please provide a screenshot of the missing total(s). 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot please click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

Please elaborate so that we may be able to provide proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    If one sizes the window too small you will "lose" the total.
    Examples:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • I have never (don't think) had to make my window full screen to get the totals but I guess that was the issue. It previously showed just the number selected and the total was on the same line. Not sure why it needs a full screen to show the amount on the same line. It's not like it's below the number of selected items. Thanks for pointing this out.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @TruthBeTold

Thank you for your response. Pardon the confusion, but we are glad that you were able to solve your issue. Also, thank you Chris_QPW for pointing this out. 

If you come across any other errors or questions please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.