Alight - "Quicken cannot access your accounts at Alight Solutions."

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Issue with Alight Solutions Connection.

Comments

• rosspearlman
    Options
    Has anyone gotten Alight working with Quicken for 401(k)? I am able to get as far as to link my account but then get the message "Quicken cannot access your accounts at Alight Solutions."
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has anyone gotten Alight working with Quicken for 401(k)? I am able to get as far as to link my account but then get the message "Quicken cannot access your accounts at Alight Solutions."
    Hello @rosspearlman,

I am sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue. Were you able to attempt some of the troubleshooting suggestions recommended earlier in this thread? I would suggest looking through the previous discussion here as these guidelines do seem to have been effective.

Thanks, 

Quicken Jared
  • rosspearlman
    Options
    Yes, I entered User ID, Firm ID, and password correctly. Quicken then logs on and asks if I want to add my account. I do then Quicken proceeds to update and that's when I get the message "Quicken cannot access your accounts at Alight Solutions
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Yes, I entered User ID, Firm ID, and password correctly. Quicken then logs on and asks if I want to add my account. I do then Quicken proceeds to update and that's when I get the message "Quicken cannot access your accounts at Alight Solutions
    @rosspearlman,

Thanks for checking back in with me and providing further clarification. It sounds like you are entering this information after trying to reconnect the account, correct? Have you already spoken with representatives at Alight regarding the steps necessary to link the account? I only ask because the message I see in your screenshot seems to suggest that they have instated procedures for properly linking with their online banking services. 

I look forward to hearing more about this. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • rosspearlman
    Options
    I am able to link the account. Quicken then tries to update the account and that is where the issues start and I get the message displayed in my screenshot. I have yet to find a good phone number for support at Alight.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    I am able to link the account. Quicken then tries to update the account and that is where the issues start and I get the message displayed in my screenshot. I have yet to find a good phone number for support at Alight.
    @rosspearlman,

I appreciate your effort in keeping me informed about the situation. I may have taken this for granted, so I want to be sure that I ask: are you able to log into your online banking services when you click on the URL link in the right-hand panel of the bank list when you are trying to add or link your account?

Additionally, try signing out of Quicken by going to Quicken > Sign Out in the menu at the upper edge of the screen while Quicken is open. Once you have signed back in, check to see if the error persists.

I look forward to any further updates and correspondence from you. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.